Sir Alex Ferguson builds history with MAN UNITED

Saturday, September 1, 20121Comments

Sir Alex Ferguson builds history with MAN UNITED 



Sir Alex Ferguson will play his 1,000 th game tomorrow with Manchester United in the English Premier League 02/09/2012

Achieved 598 W and 233 D and 168 defeat of the total 999 games in leading MAN UNITED 

  • legend training in the world

Statistics coach




Share this article :

+ Comments + 1 Comments

Anonymous
June 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can't wait to
take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just
3G .. Anyhow, awesome site!

Feel free to surf to my web-site - free music downloads

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. World Stadiums news - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger