U.S. sorrow for the player to retire Andy Roddick

Thursday, September 6, 20122Comments

Andy Roddick player of gold

                                           Will remain in the mind ..



  -Finished Argentine Juan Martin del Potro Career Andrei Roddick (05/09/2012) , score 6 - 7, 7 - 6, 6 - 2, 6 - 4.

-Roddick announced his retirement from tennis since the start of the U.S. Open and it will be his last in his career due to his suffering from a shoulder injury. 

  -And Roddick crowned the 2003 U.S. Open.

  -Noteworthy that Roddick won 32 championships throughout his tennis career in singles competitions, also collected four titles in doubles competitions.

Thanks for his big player to sport yellow ball ..


Share this article :

+ Comments + 2 Comments

Anonymous
August 12, 2013 at 3:49 AM

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that
service? Many thanks!

Look into my blog :: www.iherb.com

Anonymous
October 7, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I got this site from my pal who informed me on the topic of this
web page and at the moment this time I am visiting this web page
and reading very informative posts here.

my webpage ... true nutrition amino acid

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. World Stadiums news - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger